Our blog.

We are changing the world. And now we are blogging about it. We hope you enjoy a glimpse of what we do and how hard we work to do it. We are also excited to introduce you to our fabulous retailers and customers.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2 truths and a lie- confessions

We are getting back into the routine of our guest blogging, but before we do, we need to confess some lies.

In November, I lied to you. The lie was that my mother toured with Bruce Springsteen. I am horribly terrified of clowns, mascots, Santa, etc. I also have two fake teeth from a surfing accident in which I knocked out some teeth and ripped off my face. (Photo far below of the stitches I had from jaw to jaw complete with a swollen face.)

Then, Summer from fawn&forest lied to you. While no one wanted to hurt her feelings by guessing it, her lie was that she was in Inc. 30 under 30 list.

And then finally, Amber, from RockerByeBaby lied to you. Her lie was that everyone in her wedding party worse Converse. Hm, that makes her truths even more awesome and interesting!

Are you all getting pretty good at this? Well, stay tuned for some more lies from our favorite people.


No comments:

Post a Comment