Our blog.

We are changing the world. And now we are blogging about it. We hope you enjoy a glimpse of what we do and how hard we work to do it. We are also excited to introduce you to our fabulous retailers and customers.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring and Easter and Happy and Pretty.


Well who knows if its the grey weather or the overwhelming nature of law school or the headaches that I am getting from b&b lately, but I am feeling so discouraged, and crabby, and frustrated, and basically just like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh lately!

Everything is glum and negative in my outlook lately which just is not normal.


So this weekend I am devoting some time to getting happy and catching up on sleep and some work that I enjoy and will enjoy to tie up.

How do you all get happy when you are feeling down?

I found this photo on the blog of my friend Catherine of Rikshaw Design and it cheered me up and I wanted to share it with you all!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Love,
Kyle

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get a rose and put it between your teeth...swirl around (not too much :) and find a lot to smile about this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shop... i love shopping... etsy is such an addiction for me... and its 3fold because I get cool stuff, but I get to do something good for our environment by shopping locally (in CA and in the US, not overseas) and I get to help the economy by providing jobs that the new handmade movement has created... so I figure... shopping makes me feel good and does good things at the same time... yay etsy!

    I also would suggest mimosas... champagne always makes me happy, lol

    oh, and a manicure (not that i ever have time for one.) But I got my nails & toes done (back in july, lol) and I felt pretty & put together... it was weird how something so small could change my overall mood and confidence about myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listen to some good music, have a good girl cry and a lot of laughing with girlfriends. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, even though Eeyore is my favorite, I hate to think of you feeling like him!

    There are so many things to get me happy: walks in the woods, finding pretty things to covet, planning something to look forward too, music, friends, doing something wonderful for someone else (although since you do that all the time...), or just letting go.

    @RockerByeBaby- Good idea, I had mimosas this morning and they were quite deleicious!

    ReplyDelete