Our blog.

We are changing the world. And now we are blogging about it. We hope you enjoy a glimpse of what we do and how hard we work to do it. We are also excited to introduce you to our fabulous retailers and customers.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Exhausted, boarding flight to Cali.


Well, after a whirlwind trip back to my awesome hometown of Defiance, Ohio, I am headed back to the Bay Area. I can't say I am too thrilled, but trying to get there.

Ohio just really is the best state ever. For real.

My trip was packed with speaking to a Middle School about "a healthy vision for the future" (my topic was the affect the apparel industry has on the environment), school work, seeing my best friend's new baby, and catching up with my friends and family that I love so so much.

I am so tired and can't wait to zonk out on my flight.

(Photo courtesy of the wildly talented Monika Elena.)

No comments:

Post a Comment