Our blog.

We are changing the world. And now we are blogging about it. We hope you enjoy a glimpse of what we do and how hard we work to do it. We are also excited to introduce you to our fabulous retailers and customers.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

An introduction to the masterminds behind the line.

I'm using the term "masterminds" loosely.

Kyle and I always find it interesting to find out things about the people behind our favorite companies/bands/etc. So we figured it was about time to let our readers know a little about us.

For starters, this is Kyle. Her answers to the questions below will be in purple.
And this is me, Jodie. My answers will be in blue.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
President of the United States of America. No, for real.
When I was a kid I used to want to grow up and be a cartoon. I still kind of do....
If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
I'd head to surf at Tournaline in San Diego. The surf, the people, the sun-- you really can't beat it.
Scotland! Anybody live there? Can I crash on your couch!?

Can you make a cake?
Not a chance. From a box maybe? I am, however, very good at asking my friend Brandi to make them, since she can whip up the most delicious tasting cakes from scratch. Does that count?
I love making weird cakes for people, like Hello Kitty, Sushi, and the deathstar.

What was your favorite class in school? (Any grade)
Spanish in high school. My teacher was willd and crazy and came up with fun ways for us to learn. So after having her for 4 years I graduated from high school completely fluent and able to work as a translater.
I'd have to say my Senior design thesis class in college. As much as I thought I hated it at the time because of all the pressure and crazy professors, I really enjoyed making my idea come to life, and working with my models - who were beyond great.

If you could go back in time to meet any two people in history, who would they be?
Cesar and Jesus. I have a lot of questions.
John Lennon and Leonardo DaVinci.... I might have to send some questions with Kyle though...

What is the funniest dream you've ever had?
That I was in a serious, committed, loving relationship with Cesar Millan (Dog Whisperer). And I would go with him to rehabilitate dogs. This is recurring. And we make a great team.
I had this one years ago, but it was that one of my roommates brought a friend of his home that was recently turned into a zombie, and was trying to convince the rest of us that it would be like having a puppy. He was wrong.


So that's us in a nutshell. Feel free to comment/send any other questions you want us to answer!!

1 comment:

  1. Kyle-
    I am impressed and inspired by your work and dedication. Thanx for what you do for planet Earth!
    Peace-

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete